Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Short Hiatus

Long work hours this week. No time for reading or blogging, and too tired half the time to listen to stories on the commute.

This weekend is Comicpalooza. Not sure yet which days we'll be there. I'm most excited about Nichelle Nichols, of course. Also, Stan Lee, John Scalzi, bunch of other cool folks. I'd love to meet Tricia Helfer too. And here's one way I'm already pining for WorldCon. There the price of admission is steeper, but you get to meet tons of really awesome people and get autographs galore and spend time talking with your favorite authors and EVERYTHING is included in the admission price. It'd be neat to meet a lot of the people at Comicpalooza, but the autograph prices are always really steep, so I may not be able to meet more than Nichelle Nichols. Ah well. I'm sure it will be fun!

On a side note, currently-listening-to book The Sword in the Stone is much sillier than I remember it being.

I'll be back early next week. Be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment